Monday, March 21, 2011

Finally uploaded some photos to the Gallery!



An exciting day today. . . I have managed to watermark some photos of some of the cards that I have made over the last few months and uploaded them to the Gallery Page so please take the time to pop over and check them out. . .

I am going to have to improve my photography techniques as most of them are off square and a bit blurry when it comes to showing detail but hopefully for now it is enough to inspire some of you to make a card or start a new project.

If you can't be bothered checking out another page here are a few teasers of what you will find there. . .












Please let me know if you would like to see some cards made with a particular stamp set or colour scheme. If I don't already have some in my boxes I would be happy to create another. . .
Happy crafting
Shanni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni