Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pretty in Pink Convention Bag Tags

I have enjoyed making these tags for my down line members, roomies and friends who will be gathering at Canberra Convention at the end of this month (not long now!). I am not a pink chick so it is out of my comfort zone to work with this colour but because some of my galz are such ladies I had to push myself.
I know that you have heard the story before but I adhered the Twitterpated Designer Fabric to an adhesive sheet and ran it through the Big Shot on the Two Tags Bigz Die.  I also cut the same shape in Chipboard. The reverse side of this tag is done with Island Indigo (which was also run through the shottie).  I daubed the edges of the tag (including the fabric) with Island Indigo ink as I like to cover the chipboard and make it look as professional as possible ;-).
The flower is made using the largest bloom shape from the Blossom Party Original Die.  I have added the dew drops using Crystal Effects. I have also used Little Leaves Sizzlet for the leaves which I have added behind the flower and the hardware frame on the sentiment at the bottom. The trinkets  go perfectly with the subtle colours of this project and add a touch of vintage. The Ribbons that you can see are Pretty in Pink Grosgrain and the Poppy Parade Stitched Poly Ribbon.
I love this little sentiment from the Tea Shoppe set in the Autumn Winter Mini. It is stamped in Island Indigo on Pretty in Pink card stock. The Hodgepodge Hardware has retired but I thought that it tied in with the trinkets and couldn't resist including it sorry!

Cheers
Shanni xx

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful card….. love the combo and cute image
    ...i am so happy to meet you......yes i love SU and i see you too......

    Hugs

    Bella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni