Friday, May 11, 2012

Another Bag Tag for Convention

Busy week and only 19 sleeps until Stampin' Up! South Pacific Convention. . . yay!

So here is another tag that I have made for some of the roomies, friends and down lines attending Convention with me.
I've used the Twitterpated Designer Fabric which I ran through the shottie with the Two Tags Bigz Die.  I have used adhesive sheets with the fabric and stuck the fut out to a chip board version of the tag.  The adhesive sheets are sooooo easy to use with the fabric - it all slides together like a hot knife over butter - smoooothly!
The ribbons are an assortment including Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz in Stitched Poly Ribbon, Pretty in Pink Grosgrain and Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon.  I thought that these would look good on the key ring where the tag attaches to the bag.

The flower is made with the big flower from Blossom Party Original Die.  I punched out three in Island Indigo, daubed the edges in the same colour ink to give the bloom some depth and dimension.  The leaves are Little Leaves Sizzlet cut outs in Pear Pizzazz to go with the fabric. I couldn't stop myself from adding the drops of Crystal Effects as dew on the petls - don't they look velvety and fresh?
The trinkets that I have attached for extra bling are from the Trinket Crowns and Trinket Keys embellishments which I just love.  They make the whole project look extra special and that little bit more glamorous!
I love how detailed these little pieces of jewellery are and they come with lobster clasps too so that if you want to remove them from your projects down the track you can.  The Hodgepodge Hardware in silver is retired but I could not resist adding because it married in with the rest of the project.

Hope everyone likes them when they get them and attaches them to their Convention bags!

Chat later
Shanni xx

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni